Thursday, February 26, 2009

Information overload!!!

After going through all the stuff on SuperSuccessfullSecrets I have changed direction and I am not longer promoting Avery's site......at least not for now. There is to much competition in that field and I am to inexperienced for that. So I went thru clickbank and decided to start small. So not I am gotten together articles on the product and am not setting up the articles on free websites and going to sites like ezinearticles.com and signing up. The worst part is all the details to this stuff. Every time I turn around to do something I have to get this program or google this to find out what it is. Man thank God for Google!!!

On a side note I have been looking at Google analytics and have notice some of you are returning to the site to see what is up. If you would, I have set the site to except comments. So please do. Do you know about RSS feeds and how they can let you know when there is an update. LOL......just found that out myself. Just spreading the knowledge. That its for right now. There is so much info to go thru cant possible write it all down. Downloading Dragon Speaking as I am writing this down. That will make blogging so much easier. Tata.......................

No comments:

Post a Comment