Monday, February 16, 2009

First step complete!

Ok.....Just completed my first step. I decided after already reviewing Armand Morin stuff to do a little more research and I found this kid named Avery Berman who started when he was 13 years old and was selling Sims online money on ebay.

Went and did a little google search on the guy and found all kinds of stuff about him. He has several blogs that look like he may have abandoned or moved on. Seems he just might be linking himself all over the net. So anyway read the stuff on his site SuperSuccessfulSecrets and signed up and got on his list. Then downloaded his free report. Was surprised at how informative it was.

Then after reviewing some of the stuff on his blogs......turns out his is a student of Armand Morin. Go figure. Back where I started. So anyway I got signed up to use SuperSuccessfulSecrets product and set up a blog review of it. Couple things I did, added google analytics html code to this blog and the new one, and added google adsence to each site, and even made my own header graphic for this blog and the review site. Here it is:

Avery Berman's "SuperSuccessfullSecrets" review


Next step is to right an article about Avery Berman's product and set it up on a couple of a fore mentions article sites. OK

No comments:

Post a Comment